Who Wants to be a Thousandaire?
2015 is proving to be another incredible year for "Who wants to be a Thousandaire", with average profits increasing to €24,000 for each committee that worked with us. Some of the highlights include a €35,000 profit for Salerno School in Galway, €34,000 for Gaelscoil Thulach na nÓg in Co Meath, €26,000 for Killygarry GFC in Co Cavan and a whopping €52,000 raised by Galway Hurling Board. We have now completed over 680 shows and nobody has ever failed to be successful.
Why is Thousandaire so successful? Simply because we work with your club or school for three months rather than three hours. We believe that most fundraising that is undertaken in Ireland is flawed as it relies on goodwill. Generally, business people are asked to place adverts in a programme that they know will never be read and sometimes feel that they have no option but to support. This is fundamentally unfair and more and more businesses are now refusing to pay out money for nothing. We provide you with something totally different to offer. We then coach and train you how to fundraise professionally and we work with you all the way through.
We are currently booked out until early November 2015 but, if you need to raise a substantial amount, its worth the wait !
Our initial meeting with your committee is free of charge and without obligation and we will amaze you at what can be achieved with proper professionalism. We will also be happy to give you contact details for schools or clubs who have worked with us this year so that you can get direct feedback from them.
Pallas Marketing has been coaching organisations to fundraise professionally for the past fourteen years. Not one committee has failed to be successful and total profits raised have exceeded €16 million.
In order to ensure that we work professionally with each committee and ensure success, we are limited to working with a maximum of 30 committees per year so please contact us early to avoid disappointment.
View our recent successes.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE RUN THOUSANDAIRE BEFORE AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT, PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS OUR NEW SHOW "The €20k Drop" (www.20k.ie)
How do I go about hosting a fundraising Thousandaire show? There are 3 steps...
1. If you have a committee of 8 people or more, contact Pallas Marketing to express your interest. Click on contact us and complete the online form
2. Organise a committee meeting at which a representative of Pallas Marketing will attend without obligation or fee
3. Follow the marketing strategy which we provide
Features of a Thousandaire fundraising show
- A fully computerised show
- Centre podium surrounded by five 8ft x 6ft screens
- Highly professional MC, Quizmaster, stage and sound crew etc.
- An exciting, fun-filled night that your audience will be talking about for a long time
- Questions set for each show which include, video/DVD questions and local questions
- Billboards, posters, tickets, raffle tickets, invitation cards, press releases, radio interview scripts etc. are all provided
Fundraising Idea / Event for:
- School fundraisers
- Club fundraisers
- Non-profit organisation fundraiser
- Community group fundraiser
General Information on Pallas Marketing
- Based in Nenagh, Co Tipperary
- Coaching Clubs, schools and chaities to fundraise professionally since 2001
- The only company in Ireland specialising in fundraising
- Profits for clubs and schools has exceeded €16m (£13m)
- Average profit in 2015 is over €23,000 per committee