Who Wants to be a Thousandaire?
2013 was an incredible year for "Who wants to be a
Thousandaire", with average profits increasing to €24,000 for each
committee that worked with us. Some of the highlights include a €30,000
profit for Stars of Erin GAA Club in Dublin and a €34,000 profit for
Carnmore National School in Co Galway. Most importantly, the lowest
amount raised by any committee after all expenses were paid was over
Don't have any doubt, fundraising can still be done successfully in the
current economic downturn. Traditional fundraising ideas, which rely on
sponsorship and donations, are no longer successful and committees need
the services of an expert fundraising company more than ever before.
2014 has started really brightly and all March shows are on target to surpass €20,000 profit. So far it looks like last years average of €24,000 will be exceeded !
Our initial meeting with your committee is free of charge and without
obligation and we will amaze you at what can be achieved with proper
preparation. All of our work is on a no profit, no fee basis.
Pallas Marketing has been coaching organisations to fundraise
professionally for the past thirteen years and we have worked with over
650 committees. Not one committee has failed to be successful and total
profits raised have exceeded €16 million.
In order to ensure that we work professionally with each committee and
ensure success, we are limited to working with a maximum of 30
committees per year so please contact us early to avoid disappointment.
We are currently booked out up to May 2014.
View our recent successes.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE RUN THOUSANDAIRE BEFORE AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY
SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT, PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS OUR NEW SHOW
"The €20,000 Drop"
How do I go about hosting a fundraising Thousandaire show? There are 3 steps...
1. If you have a committee of 8 people or more, contact Pallas Marketing to express your interest. Click on contact us and complete the online form
2. Organise a committee meeting at which a representative of Pallas Marketing will attend without obligation or fee
3. Follow the marketing strategy which we provide
Features of a Thousandaire fundraising show
- A fully computerised show
- Centre podium surrounded by five 8ft x 6ft screens
- Highly professional MC, Quizmaster, stage and sound crew etc.
- An exciting, fun-filled night that your audience will be talking about for a long time
- Questions set for each show which include, video/DVD and picture questions and local questions
- Billboards, posters, tickets, raffle tickets, invitation cards, press releases, radio interview scripts etc. are all provided
Fundraising Idea / Event for:
- Club fundraisers
- Non-profit organisation fundraiser
- Community group fundraiser
General Information on Pallas Marketing
- Based in Nenagh, Co Tipperary
- Coaching Clubs, schools and chaities to fundraise professionally since 2001
- The only company in Ireland specialising in fundraising
- Profits for clubs and schools has exceeded €15.5m (£13m)
- Average profit in 2012 is over €29,000 per committee