Who Wants to be a Thousandaire?
"2016 off to a flying start - with average profits of €25,000 !"
We had a great start to the year with Claregalway NS raising €29,000 and this trend has continued with all of our schools and clubs this year. We also finished 2015 on a high. Some of the highlights included €34,000 for Gaelscoil Thulach na nÓg in Co Meath and a whopping €52,000 raised by Galway Hurling Board. You can make profits like this in just ten weeks!
Pallas Marketing has been coaching organisations to fundraise professionally for the past fifteen years. We have worked with 700 different committees and not one has failed to be successful. Total profits raised has exceeded €16 million.
No more begging from businesses - we will show you a professional way to fundraise that you can use forever.
We currently have only 3 dates left pre summer and autumn is filling quickly with only 8 dates left but, if you need to raise a substantial amount, its worth the wait !
Our initial meeting with your committee is free of charge and without obligation and we will amaze you at what can be achieved with proper professionalism. We will also be happy to give you contact details for schools or clubs who are working with us at the moment so that you can get direct feedback from them.
In order to ensure that we work professionally with each committee and ensure success, we are limited to working with a maximum of 30 committees per year so please contact us early to avoid disappointment.
View our recent successes.
NOTE: PLEASE ALSO REVIEW WWW.20K.IE - we launched a new show, "The 20k Drop" in early 2014 and it is really taking the country by storm !
How do I go about hosting a fundraising Thousandaire show? There are 3 steps...
1. If you have a committee of 8 people or more, contact Pallas Marketing to express your interest. Click on contact us and complete the online form
2. Call us on 086-1716753 to organise a committee meeting at which a representative of Pallas Marketing will attend without obligation or fee
3. Follow the marketing strategy which we provide
Features of a Thousandaire fundraising show
- A fully computerised show
- Centre podium surrounded by five 8ft x 6ft screens
- Highly professional MC, Quizmaster, stage and sound crew etc.
- An exciting, fun-filled night that your audience will be talking about for a long time
- Questions set for each show which include, video/DVD questions and local questions
- Billboards, posters, tickets, raffle tickets, invitation cards, press releases, radio interview scripts etc. are all provided
Fundraising Idea / Event for:
- School fundraisers
- Club fundraisers
- Non-profit organisation fundraiser
- Community group fundraiser
General Information on Pallas Marketing
- Based in Nenagh, Co Tipperary
- Coaching Clubs, schools and chaities to fundraise professionally since 2001
- The only company in Ireland specialising in fundraising
- Profits for clubs and schools has exceeded €16m (£13m)
- Average profit in 2015 is €25,000 per committee