Who Wants to be a Thousandaire?
2014 is proving to be another incredible year for "Who wants to be a Thousandaire", with average profits increasing to €24,000 for each committee that worked with us. Some of the highlights include a £42,000 (€48,000) profit for Derrylaughin GFC in Co Tyrone and a €44,000 profit for Spa National School in Co Kerry.
Don't have any doubt, fundraising can still be done successfully in the current economic downturn. Traditional fundraising ideas, which rely on sponsorship and donations, are no longer successful and committees need the services of an expert fundraising company more than ever before.
We are currently booked out until the end of March 2015 but, if you need to raise a substantial amount, its worth the wait !
Our initial meeting with your committee is free of charge and without obligation and we will amaze you at what can be achieved with proper preparation. All of our work is on a no profit, no fee basis.
Pallas Marketing has been coaching organisations to fundraise professionally for the past thirteen years and we have worked with over 650 committees. Not one committee has failed to be successful and total profits raised have exceeded €16 million.
In order to ensure that we work professionally with each committee and ensure success, we are limited to working with a maximum of 30 committees per year so please contact us early to avoid disappointment.
View our recent successes.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE RUN THOUSANDAIRE BEFORE AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT, PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS OUR NEW SHOW "The €20,000 Drop" (www.20k.ie)
How do I go about hosting a fundraising Thousandaire show? There are 3 steps...
1. If you have a committee of 8 people or more, contact Pallas Marketing to express your interest. Click on contact us and complete the online form
2. Organise a committee meeting at which a representative of Pallas Marketing will attend without obligation or fee
3. Follow the marketing strategy which we provide
Features of a Thousandaire fundraising show
- A fully computerised show
- Centre podium surrounded by five 8ft x 6ft screens
- Highly professional MC, Quizmaster, stage and sound crew etc.
- An exciting, fun-filled night that your audience will be talking about for a long time
- Questions set for each show which include, video/DVD and picture questions and local questions
- Billboards, posters, tickets, raffle tickets, invitation cards, press releases, radio interview scripts etc. are all provided
Fundraising Idea / Event for:
- School fundraisers
- Club fundraisers
- Non-profit organisation fundraiser
- Community group fundraiser
General Information on Pallas Marketing
- Based in Nenagh, Co Tipperary
- Coaching Clubs, schools and chaities to fundraise professionally since 2001
- The only company in Ireland specialising in fundraising
- Profits for clubs and schools has exceeded €16m (£13m)
- Average profit in 2014 is over €24,000 per committee